quesHow to make legally strong will

Sir/Mam, Due to my mother's ill health she is thinking to make her property will. She want it to transfer all to her children only. Because of my father's bad and unsupported behavior, she don't want to give any share or power of control to him. How should she write her will to make it legally strong and indisputable ? Following is her rough outlook " After my death, all my property will be transferred and used equally to my 3 children Mr X, Mr Y and Miss Z only. " Should she further write "No body else will have any share or authority in my property. " Or just naming the nominee'

  • ansIn a will be as specific and precise as possible. Do make it clear by spelling out exactly who she wants to bequeath her share to and how much since the intention of the testator post his death is inferred from the contents of the will itself. Hope that solves your query!

    Advocate Shriya Maini

      Saket, Delhi

  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Wills / Trusts Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Wills / Trusts lawyers in India

Similar questions

Is it necessary to get a registered Will probated? I have a property in Delhi.…

Can a date be written by pen on otherwise typed will and the witness names…

Dear Sir, My mother was staying in pagdi system house since 1958. It is a…

Which is the valid prof for helping friends help. Actually i will give some money…

Wills / Trusts Lawyers in India

Advocate R C Mahajan

  Paschim Vihar
 Experience: 23 years

Advocate Namrata Jayakar

 Experience: 14 years

Advocate Saurabh Dalal

  Punjab and Haryana High Court
 Experience: 11 years

Advocate Riddhi Shah

  Borivali East
 Experience: 11 years

View all >>

Quick Consult

Get 15 Minutes of Expert Legal Advice on Phone right now

Ask a Free Question

Post a Question online and get free advice from multiple lawyers by email

Find a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly