How to get a Legal heir certificate and Will

Hello Sir / Madam, Couple of months back my dear Mom Passed away. Before that I borrowed a home loan for the property situated at Valsad. In loan account my dear Mom is a first applicant and me as a second. The property cost is 9lakhs. We stay in Mumbai on rent, so this is the first home I bought for my parents. Now bank people say I have to submit a legal heir certificate or succession certificate. I am the only Son of my parents. We belong to very middle class. Please help me for the same. Another thing is that I would like to prepare a Will for my dad. So what will be the cost of preparing a Will. Please help me for the above scenerio. Will be very thankful to you. Regards, Vaibhav Padia

For the legal heir certificate or succession certificate you cant contact me and making will for your dad it will take Rs. 5000/- for that also you cant contact me.

Heirship Certificate is mandatory for the right title and interest on the properties in the name of the deceased person who is mother or father. Heirship certificate itself means the succession certificate. it hardly takes 3-4 months for the procedure in the court. Coast differs from advocate to advocate.

Popular Wills / Trusts Lawyers

Hi Vaibhav, Thank you for your query. Legal Heir Cerificate is a required document. In your case it’s a fairly simple matter as you’re the only legal heir. We can apply for a heirship certificate. Will drafting can be done at a reasonable rate basis what the contents of the Will would be. Please get in touch with me for a quick call.