Father made me nominee twice for same property with different shares

My dad has made signed a nomination form of society of a flat in 2015 with 100% shares in my name my mother has a will of 2014 which it is written that the flat to shared in 50/50 can I know the answer for the claim

You and your mother have 50-50 share to the property. The nomination of membership has no value when the will is brought into question. So it does not matter that the nomination came into existence after making of the will.

Also ensure that the Will is a valid Will or no.

First I want to know whether the flat is whose name. If the flat is in your name and your father, your mother had left will in which she has written that the flat to be shared in 50/50 i.e your father will get 50% share and 50% share you will get. You can call me if required.

Popular Wills / Trusts Lawyers

Remedy you are seeking depends on factors such as in whose name the flat stands at present and whether your mom has expired so that her will can be probated(seeking effect from court). And if your mom's WILL needs to be probated than whether she had the title in flat while preparing the WILL and at the time of her death.

Since property is held in joint names, the nomination form shall be signed by both the holders of the property. In this case you can submit revised nomination form signed by both the owners of the property