Doubt regarding Inheritance of property as Will is made by grandparen

05-Jun-2024 (In Wills / Trusts Law)
I have small query , as mentioned below: In the year 1991 my grandmother has made a Will under the name of two grandson and dead. In this Will she has not mentioned granddaughter name. 1. When this Will was made my parents were not alive, 2. Mention property is in tamilnadu 3. When this Will is made we all 3 were minor ( myself being elder 13years, 2 boys of 10, 7yrs). I being the granddaughter, will also get the legal right for the property mentioned in the will or not ???

Answer #1
succession by testimetri one so whatever things the will provide the property to person that person only you can get more than that you cannot go for a General succession act only what the test given provided your portion that is the property dual to you
Helpful? LawRato LawRato