Complaint against service provider for not refunding amount.

I got a number from quiker for airline jobs they asked me to pay 44 thousand cash now they are not refunding my amount giving silly excuses no proper response through mail or call when I spoke to them previously they said can't return do what ever you want

Dear sir/Madam,
The immediate action to be taken is by sending a legal notice narrating what transpired during the transaction. The reference with regard to any email correspondences can be incorporated in the legal notice. Depending on the reply from quikr, we can go ahead with filing a complaint before consumer forum.

Popular Wills / Trusts Lawyers