Complaint against service provider for not refunding amount.

I got a number from quiker for airline jobs they asked me to pay 44 thousand cash now they are not refunding my amount giving silly excuses no proper response through mail or call when I spoke to them previously they said can't return do what ever you want

Answers (1)

296 votes

Dear sir/Madam,
The immediate action to be taken is by sending a legal notice narrating what transpired during the transaction. The reference with regard to any email correspondences can be incorporated in the legal notice. Depending on the reply from quikr, we can go ahead with filing a complaint before consumer forum.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Wills / Trusts Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
20 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
27 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
21 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Wills / Trusts Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."