Clarification on validity of a Will of deceased person

My Father's Brother Deseased In 2012,He Is Not married, He lived His Entrie life With Us.,This Year We Found A Will It's Printed In a 100 Ruppes Stamp Paper in the document it's mentioned as a will. It Is not Registered. In the Will it's stated as after he died his property owner is my brother. How Can I Change the ownership?is this will is valid?................. Note...... There is two witnesses mentioned and signed in the document

Answers (1)

Yes.aThe will is a valid WILL. The will may or may not be registered .Its is not nescessary to register the will. Your brother can submit this will and change the property in his name. Yes .The WILL is a Valid WILL.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Wills / Trusts Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
19 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
32 years Experience
Advocate Saifuddin Saifee
Maharani Road, Indore
18 years Experience
Advocate Jai Shiv Darshan Giri
Santoshi Nagar, Ring Road Chowk, Raipur
14 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Wills / Trusts Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Legal Services

Will at Home

No Ratings
30 Min Intro Call + Start to finish help - Will drafted at home by a local experienced advocate
15 Minutes Wills / Trusts Advice Session by Phone

4.8 | 351 ratings
Legal advice and answers from a local experienced advocate about your Will / Trust issue
Create a Trust

4.8 | 132 ratings
30 Min Intro Call + Start to finish help - Create a Trust through a local experienced advocate
Probate of Will

4.6 | 73 ratings
30 Min Intro call + Start to finish help - Filing for Probate of Will through a local experienced advocate
Document Review - Will

4.4 | 122 ratings
Review + 30 Min phone call - Will review by a local experienced advocate
Draft a Will

4.8 | 276 ratings
30 Min Intro Call + Start to finish help - A customised Will drafted by a local experienced advocate
Similar questions

My mother was running ill and was loosing hope day by day. During her illness she made her hand written WILL (unregistered) in presence of two witness…

Read More

can govt employee join a charitable trust as a trustee.plz reply with documentace proof…

Read More

Hello, My grandfather is a citizen of another country having the passport of that country. He gave me the power to sell his lands which are …

Read More

Will should be registered or unregistered, Do we need to compulsorily get probate of both registered and unregistered will, What are the benefits of r…

Read More

Talk to a lawyer for your legal issue