Clarification on validity of a Will of deceased person

My Father's Brother Deseased In 2012,He Is Not married, He lived His Entrie life With Us.,This Year We Found A Will It's Printed In a 100 Ruppes Stamp Paper in the document it's mentioned as a will. It Is not Registered. In the Will it's stated as after he died his property owner is my brother. How Can I Change the ownership?is this will is valid?................. Note...... There is two witnesses mentioned and signed in the document

Yes.aThe will is a valid WILL. The will may or may not be registered .Its is not nescessary to register the will. Your brother can submit this will and change the property in his name. Yes .The WILL is a Valid WILL.

Popular Wills / Trusts Lawyers