One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Trivandrum - Advocate Pramod Kumar

Advocate Pramod Kumar

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoKaramana, Trivandrum
LawRato8 years Experience
Practice Areas
Banking / Finance, Bankruptcy / Insolvency, Breach of Contract, Corporate, GST, Media and Entertainment, Tax, Wills / Trusts
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Malayalam, Tamil
Advocate Pramod Kumar completed his law in the year 2015 and has been providing services in various fields of law, that is, Tax, GST, Wills/Trusts, Corporate, Banking/Finance and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Pramod enrolled with the Bar Council of Kerala in 2016. He is a member of the Trivandrum Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : K/63/2016
  • District Court, Alappuzha
  • District Court, Thiruvananthapuram

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Trivandrum

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Pramod Kumar. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Pramod Kumar

Q: Enquiry about fund transfer from abroad

I am Living in Saudi Arabia with NRI status. I have a fund[good amount] in Europe with an Offshore Bank. What is the formality and Which of the documents are required to Bring the Fund to My NRE account.

Advocate Pramod Kumar answered
Hi , Since you are an NRI and holding an NRI account. You can simply transfer the fund to your account without any hastle. You have to keep some documents with you if any FEMA enquiry comes.Also the notification to RBI also has to be taken care. Thanks

Q: How to get MOU for a private limited firm

Am having a private limited firm and From Where i can get a MOU for a Company?

Advocate Pramod Kumar answered
Hello, Your question is not clear.If you mean a private limited company and you want to get the Memmorandum of Association.You can get the MOA from the ROC of concerned state by paying the prescribed fees.Thanks

Q: Can a will be registered after the death of a person

I have Will That Is Given By My Father. But It is not registered. But The Will Has Two Witness On It, But When i Approched The Village Officer To Change The Ownership He Is Saying It Should Be Registered To Be Valid And Change The Ownership.. What Can I do Now?

Advocate Pramod Kumar answered
Hi. Its not nescessary to register a WILL.Your WILL is valid. You can get atestation from court for validity.The will cannot be registered after the death of the maker.Please get the WILL Certified by the court and proceed further. Hope all clear.

Q: Clarification on validity of a Will of deceased person

My Father's Brother Deseased In 2012,He Is Not married, He lived His Entrie life With Us.,This Year We Found A Will It's Printed In a 100 Ruppes Stamp Paper in the document it's mentioned as a will. It Is not Registered. In the Will it's stated as after he died his property owner is my brother. How Can I Change the ownership?is this will is valid?................. Note...... There is two witnesses mentioned and signed in the document

Advocate Pramod Kumar answered
Yes.aThe will is a valid WILL. The will may or may not be registered .Its is not nescessary to register the will. Your brother can submit this will and change the property in his name. Yes .The WILL is a Valid WILL.

Q: Can someone enforce a lost cheque

I lost a cheque sometime back. I had given stop payment to the bank stating that the cheque was lost. The person who got it presented the cheque. Can he enforce it. What is the remedy for me?

Advocate Pramod Kumar answered
No.He cannot enforce the payment. The holder has to prove that he received the cheque for some value. The bank will return the cheque with a note of stop payment. The person can file a suit for recovering the money and the burden to prove the sanctity of the cheque is in question.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Pramod Kumar

Can Advocate Pramod Kumar represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Pramod Kumar can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Pramod Kumar?

When you meet with Advocate Pramod Kumar for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Pramod Kumar?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Pramod Kumar, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Pramod Kumar?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Pramod Kumar, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Pramod Kumar?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Pramod Kumar regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Pramod Kumar?

The cost of hiring Advocate Pramod Kumar can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.