Are there any problems faced on transfer of property through will

My father has registered a will in which he has written the to my name after his death. What problems can be raised by my brothers in transfering of the property to my name(as per the will) after my father's death?

hi,
firstly will be executed after ur father death, if ur father mention ur nmse there will be no issue, coz he have right to give, but all rights will be activated after his death.
If u have any other qurry u can ask
thanx

Legally they have no right if in the will reasons clearly mentioned that why your father do will in your favour, not in your brother's.??? If it clear so they not creat any law issue.. It's depends on will's drafting

Popular Wills / Trusts Lawyers