Applied to probate will final hearing has done still no order received

I applied for probet aginst registerd will in the year 2015. The final hearing of the case has been completed on 28th Feb. 2017. But till date I have not yet received the probet order. In this connection I ask my lawyer why I am not getting my probet order? As per his version judge is making delay in issuing probet order and my lawyer canot be able say when shall I get the ordr. I want to know has any other way to get my probet order . Regards, Subhasis Chowdhury

it cannot be ascertained by just this much of information. i have to see the case record in order to say you correctly. sometimes it is possible that a case is being delayed by judge, but many other things may also happen. it is better advised to you to contact any advocate and check the record of your case. Hope you will understand everything.

first of all we have to go through the details of your case record only after that i would be able to give any advice to you in this regard. because when the final hearing has been done then there is no reason for so much delay except that proper court fees has been filed or some interested party has raised any objection before passing of order .

Popular Wills / Trusts Lawyers