Regarding HUF Deed for taxation purpose?.

In Tax Law
Hello, This is Bhushan. I want to know if My father want to do huf deed in which he wants to include only my mother and me as a younger boy but does not want to mention elder son i.e. my brother as coparcener. Is it possible to do so. And, my second question is, is it compulsory to do notarised affadavit instead huf deed?.Also, huf deed should be notarised?. Please provide me details as soon as possible?.

Answers (1)

198 votes
Well, your Father cannot make HUF Deed without seeking the consent of the Karta and other Co Parceners which includes Female Co Parceners. You cannot notarize any Deed for the purpose of transfer of respective shares.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.


Popular Tax Lawyers

Advocate Suksham Aggarwal
District and Sessions Court, Ambala
10 years Experience
Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
38 years Experience
Advocate Ravi Jadhav
Koregaon Park, Pune
15 years Experience
Advocate Vikash Shangari
City Civil Court, Jamshedpur
16 years Experience

Report abuse?

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Tax Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Comments by Users

No Comments! Be the first one to comment.

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."