Previous owner gave property tax receipt as security in a chit fund

What is to be made if we couldn't pay the property tax anymore due to of which tax paid receipt had been used by the previous owner for security purpose in a chit fund organization which organization used the tax receipt to go for court?

Answers (1)

Then you need to approach the civil court by making the previous owner and the chit company a might because he might have used it as security and also you can ask the previous owner to change the security in the chit fund.for more details get in touch

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Tax Lawyers

Advocate Saifuddin Saifee
Maharani Road, Indore
18 years Experience
Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
34 years Experience
Advocate Barkha Bhalla
Banjara Hills, Hyderabad
16 years Experience
Advocate Rohit Ranjan Sinha
Pur Pundag, Ranchi
11 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Tax Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Similar questions

My employer has deducted TDS but not deposited to the govt. Is it my liability to pay…

Read More

My mother is the original allotee of the property and she is alive. She wants to make me 50% owner of the property. I am married and live with my in- …

Read More

i have a small pan dabba on municipal place fron 50 door number for that.but corporation tax is, is it legal…

Read More

Need to understand Service Tax accounting for platform like ours which is an aggregator of Meeting rooms (we work on similar lines as of Makemytrip or…

Read More

Talk to a lawyer for your legal issue