Previous owner gave property tax receipt as security in a chit fund

What is to be made if we couldn't pay the property tax anymore due to of which tax paid receipt had been used by the previous owner for security purpose in a chit fund organization which organization used the tax receipt to go for court?

Then you need to approach the civil court by making the previous owner and the chit company a party.it might because he might have used it as security and also you can ask the previous owner to change the security in the chit fund.for more details get in touch

Popular Tax Lawyers

Advocate Rohit Ranjan Sinha
Pur Pundag, Ranchi