Liability to pay taxes even though not used services

Me and my family had shifted to my grandfather home 6 months before where my uncle lives. Should we have to pay the electricity tax,house tax and water tax even we didn't use them also the taxes are in name of my grandfather or are there any other options. Please reply quick Thank you

Metred connection are billed till they are officially closed or surrendered. Therefore if you used it or not the minimum charges shall apply and the same stand payable. You should submit for closure of connections if you not using the electricity and water.

Popular Tax Lawyers