Legal remedy as tax refund not yet processed from RTO

My vechile got accident and it was totally loss. My RC and all the documents where cancelled and I had applied for tax refund. Vechile is one year old. The rto person not giving an exact date when the refund will be initiated. It's been 3 month's now each time they say 10-15 days the file is moving it takes time. Please give me advice how to proceed on these.

You have waited for sufficient time, it's enough get engage an advocate and issue the legal notice through advocate, demanding the tax amount, with interest. Their after file a case/complaint before district consumer forum of the district for deficiency of services.

Popular Tax Lawyers

Advocate Manish G Varma
Fort, Mumbai
Advocate Suksham Aggarwal
District and Sessions Court, Ambala