How recover PF from NRI

Hi, If someone who is Spanish has worked in India, needs to recover Pf what is the process. He is not in India anymore and the company he was working for has closed the Indian office. The company is open in Spain but he is not working with the same company anymore. Can some please help me with the process.

Answers (1)

192 votes

Hi would need PF number and details like where office was located and whether they have paid PF on his behalf.also for withdrawal he will need companies authorizied signatories details,or else he will need to come here

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Tax Lawyers

Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
36 years Experience
Advocate Ravi Jadhav
Koregaon Park, Pune
13 years Experience
Advocate Manish G Varma
Fort, Mumbai
19 years Experience
Advocate Suksham Aggarwal
District and Sessions Court, Ambala
8 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Tax Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."