SLP Filled, Matter Listed, Issued Notice, Now Matter Not Came On Board

In Supreme Court Law
SLP filed, matter gets delists and new tantative dates computer generated is shown on case status, our advocate does not responds, now what to do for hearing take place on next date 13-9-2019 ? Case Reference Number : SPECIAL LEAVE PETITION (CIVIL)/006405/2019 Matter : MAGANBHAI ARJANBHAI VEGDA vs. THE STATE OF GUJARAT Court : Supreme Court of India Next Hearing Date : *13-09-2019*

Answers (2)

95 votes
as per status if your present status of your case.
your case is going to he listed in front of the chief court because as per order of chief jutice this case has been listed for notice .
in ur case no one is appearing in ur case on your behalf so on next date your casemayget dismissed due to no following of the case.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.


300 votes
Hello, kindly share SLP and signing the new vakalatnama to proceed the case, I hope defect cure is done by your advocate, incase you need any clarification please feel free to contact me.
Jayatee Chatterjee

Popular Supreme Court Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
23 years Experience
Advocate H Gouri Shankar
Banjara Hills, Hyderabad
27 years Experience
Advocate Suksham Aggarwal
District and Sessions Court, Ambala
10 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
29 years Experience

Report abuse?

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Supreme Court Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Comments by Users

No Comments! Be the first one to comment.

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."