Should vakkalat to enable an attorney be filed in legal sheet

Hello dear attorneys. I made a post a few hours ago asking about the type of paper that MUST be used for filing in Supreme Court and if it has to be Green Legal size paper and if not done so it will be NOT accepted by the Court.; The problem is I am in USA and the regular paper is called A4 size (which is 8.5 inches by 11 inches). I can get in green color but I can not get it in Legal size. Should i send this A4 paper Vakkalat and send it to the court office (via a lawyer) or will it be summarily rejected. Please advise. PS: My earlier post said Caveat petition and that is incorrect. I am asking about filing a Vakkalat to enable an attorney to represent my interest in the court. Thanks and apologies for wasting your time. God Bless

Vakalatnama to be filed before Supreme Court can be printed on white paper (legal size) i.e. full scape white paper (21.5 cm x 34.5 cm). In case your unable to find this paper you can print on any other size bigger than A4 size.

You can send vakatanama through any paper. There is no restriction regarding that. Only other files need to be filed in legal papers. You just need to print and get it notarised by the local notary in usa, and courier it to your advocate.

Popular Supreme Court Lawyers