Clarification regarding property dispute

My land and house was broken and cleaned.my grand father did mistake firstly they became his witnes and said land and house is not mine but i live on rent in the coart and then made paper of that land by bihar govt.of 40years..can i challange in suprime coart..

Your query is not very clear. Please specify as whose name the land belongs and what is the order against whom you want to go Supreme Court. If land has been acquired by the state government, 40 years ago, it is difficult to challenge before any court

Popular Supreme Court Lawyers