Clarification regarding property dispute

03-Apr-2023 (In Supreme Court Law)
My land and house was broken and grand father did mistake firstly they became his witnes and said land and house is not mine but i live on rent in the coart and then made paper of that land by bihar govt.of 40years..can i challange in suprime coart..
Answers (1)

Answer #1
866 votes
Your query is not very clear. Please specify as whose name the land belongs and what is the order against whom you want to go Supreme Court. If land has been acquired by the state government, 40 years ago, it is difficult to challenge before any court

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details.

Report abuse?

Comments by Users

No Comments! Be the first one to comment.

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."