Legal requirements to start up an online business

I am thinking of starting an online business like lendbox.in. I need to know all the legal requirements to setup such company.

Hello client hru.
I have read Ur query.as Ur saying ur willing to start a online business in tht case I need to understand the overall process to start the business without any if and but. And the business can done without any problem.

The platform you have mentioned is a peer to peer lending platform and requires RBI's approval and an NBFC licence as per the latest update and the law in force in india. Moreover, you may be required to fulfill the RBI's requirement of having Rs 2CR capital.

Popular Startup Lawyers

Dr. Sudhir Ravindran
Guindy, Chennai
Advocate Dolly Sharma
Morabadi, Ranchi