Enquiry regarding play school for kids how to open business

I wanted to ask opening a small business at home as like XX for 2&3 year old kids and day care for kids... required a permission? What is  the procedure?

Answers (2)

208 votes

The permission of a co-operative housing society or apartment association would be required in order to start a play school from a place of residence. In addition, if the residential area is acquired on rent/lease, the purpose of using the residential area for running a play school should be clearly specified in the lease agreement.
There is no specific procedure, certification, and legislation for establishing a kids day care in India.
Although,“Private School Education Acts” have been enacted by certain State Governments which regulate the operations of a school. Therefore, before the formation of the children day care, it is crucial for the Promoters to get well versed with the State Education Act in order to acquire the relevant registrations and licenses(If any) for setting up of a kids day care.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

99 votes

There is no specific legal requirement for opening play school. All laws those are applicable for opening and running a business will be applicable on play schools too. Some states or local bodies have made some policies/rules in this regard that should be followed, however, it will depend on business location.

Popular Startup Lawyers

Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
35 years Experience
Advocate Prerna Oberoi
Sector 41, Noida
8 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
26 years Experience
Advocate Ravi Jadhav
Koregaon Park, Pune
12 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Startup Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles