which law prevents people from taking pictures of school from the road

which law prevents people from taking pictures of schools from the roadside


The information provided is very limited and after getting the detailed information we could assist you better.

But there is no law which prohibits a person from taking pictures of school from roadside.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular R.T.I Lawyers

Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
19 years Experience
Advocate Jai Shiv Darshan Giri
Santoshi Nagar, Ring Road Chowk, Raipur
14 years Experience
Advocate Anil Kumar Singh
Brahmaputra Enclave, Ranchi
8 years Experience
Advocate Saket Bisaani
Gavipuram Extension, Bangalore
6 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the R.T.I Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Articles

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Similar questions

Hey , I filed an rti against a corrupt lekpal I filed it about 8 monts ago so I asked thesildar to give me the information but he didn't give in t…

Read More

I want to know whether the student can be denied of the hall ticket if the parents have not paid the school fee…

Read More

in rti act if the state and district information officer fails to give information what is the nest step to achive information…

Read More

Hello sir, my husband had shown false salary certificate to court in 125crpc for that can i apply RTI to IT dept against my husband for actual income,…

Read More

Talk to a lawyer for your legal issue