What is the requirement to come under creamy layer or not for OBC?

I want to Know about creamy layer (OBC). A person working in state govt employee in grade 'C' category and is having an annual income of Rs. 7,00,000 per year after the age of 58.


Do his children come under creamy layer or not for OBC?




Yes, his children come under creamy layer because as per the criteria set by the Government, any OBC earning more than 6 lakhs comes within the category of creamy layer.


Kindly contact us for any further details and action.


Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular R.T.I Lawyers

Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
19 years Experience
Advocate Jai Shiv Darshan Giri
Santoshi Nagar, Ring Road Chowk, Raipur
14 years Experience
Advocate Anil Kumar Singh
Brahmaputra Enclave, Ranchi
8 years Experience
Advocate Saket Bisaani
Gavipuram Extension, Bangalore
6 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the R.T.I Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Articles

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Similar questions

Sir i want a little help of yours.i want a complaint format for illegal factory in resideintial area.they use joot n leather for their work and after …

Read More

My LAN lord took payment of rent by cheque in his bank account But did not provided his PAN card number to save his income tax. As i have his ICICI ba…

Read More

I want to file a case against the cruelty that is taking place against the animals. how can i file a case? i am against the chaining of animals and us…

Read More

Hi, sir i want to know how to approach RTI to know about my husband payslips and form16. i have been roaming around court since 2012 for maintenance b…

Read More

Talk to a lawyer for your legal issue