quesWhat is the method to apply RTI off-line in office

I have complained against patwari through cpgram grievance system ( central government) of my village, which comes in Sangrur, Punjab. It is registered online complaint. But they have not take any action and no hearing was done once. Now how can apply rti ie rti in state or central government. What is the method to apply off-line in office. Tell the solution.

  • ans

    If you have filed a complaint thereasonable time (15 to 30 days) for action should be given to the concerned department/officer/PA for the saidcomplaint/application/representation.

    If expected or satisfactory action is not taken in due time, then RTI application can be filed with Public Information officer of concerned department/PA in order to obtain the action taken report of the said complaint/application/representation.

    Please note: 

    1.It (complaint/application/representation) should be either submitted by hand with due acknowledgment or sent to the concerned department/officer/PA by registered/speed post.

    2. Fee & Format of the RTI application must be as per rules applicable (Central/concerned State). Please do check rules before filing RTI application.

  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the R.T.I Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best R.T.I lawyers in India

Similar questions

Hey , I filed an rti against a corrupt lekpal I filed it about 8…
i want to know about RTI ACT. how can i verify back ground verification of…

Sir i want a little help of yours.i want a complaint format for illegal factory…

My neighbors have built illegal extensions in front of their home. I filed a written…

R.T.I Lawyers in India

Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)

 Experience: 17 years

Advocate Srishti Saxena

  Guru Apartments, Dwarka
 Experience: 6 years

Advocate Shamsher Garud

  Nariman Point
 Experience: 17 years

Advocate Shrijan Shukla

 Experience: 7 years

View all >>

Quick Consult

Get 15 Minutes of Expert Legal Advice on Phone right now

Ask a Free Question

Post a Question online and get free advice from multiple lawyers by email

Find a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly