×

quesWhat is the method to apply RTI off-line in office

I have complained against patwari through cpgram grievance system ( central government) of my village, which comes in Sangrur, Punjab. It is registered online complaint. But they have not take any action and no hearing was done once. Now how can apply rti ie rti in state or central government. What is the method to apply off-line in office. Tell the solution.

If you have filed a complaint thereasonable time (15 to 30 days) for action should be given to the concerned department/officer/PA for the saidcomplaint/application/representation.

If expected or satisfactory action is not taken in due time, then RTI application can be filed with Public Information officer of concerned department/PA in order to obtain the action taken report of the said complaint/application/representation.

Please note: 

1.It (complaint/application/representation) should be either submitted by hand with due acknowledgment or sent to the concerned department/officer/PA by registered/speed post.

2. Fee & Format of the RTI application must be as per rules applicable (Central/concerned State). Please do check rules before filing RTI application.