quesWant to apply for an OBC Certificate

My caste (OBC-Badhai) is not written in the Patta which was issued by the Tahasil Office, in the name of my grand mother. I want to apply for an OBC Certificate. What shall I do now?

  • ansYou can apply for Form?? I. As per the orders of Tahasildar, the RI will conduct a field enquiry. They will then verify the land records and submit the enquiry report.

    All necessary Documents needed for the Certificate should be there.

  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the R.T.I Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best R.T.I lawyers in India

Similar questions

Can the ACRs and Departmental promotion committee report used for promotions of a govt psu…

Sir, When I placed an RTI application to a Group Insurance Society considering the following…
I appeared for sub-inspector examination in Jammu and Kashmir Police in the year 2010. When…

R.T.I Lawyers in India

Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)

 Experience: 17 years

Advocate Srishti Saxena

  Guru Apartments, Dwarka
 Experience: 6 years

Advocate Shamsher Garud

  Nariman Point
 Experience: 17 years

Advocate Shrijan Shukla

 Experience: 7 years

View all >>

Quick Consult

Get 15 Minutes of Expert Legal Advice on Phone right now

Ask a Free Question

Post a Question online and get free advice from multiple lawyers by email

Find a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly