University not helping in getting my job in UAE. What to do?

I completed B.E Computer Science and Engineering from J.J College of Engineering and Technology under Anna University,Chennai. I joined under Lateral Entry Scheme after finishing my Polytechnic Diploma in 2002 and completed my course in 2005 but I cleared my arrears in Nov 2007. After an year i asked for my Consolidated Mark-sheet and Degree Certificate from College but they said because of some issues in University it has not come. That year Anna University has become Zones. College authorities asked me to contact after 2 months and later they asked to contact University. I tried contacting university and college from then but no success. Now i got an opportunity from UAE please help me on this matter.

Answers (1)

375 votes
if administration of college is not cooperating and not conducting its duties property ,you can approach High court and file a WRIT PETITION of MANDMUS . Court will look into matter expediately and will direct university to release mark sheet.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular R.T.I Lawyers

Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
21 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
27 years Experience
Advocate Ravi Jadhav
Koregaon Park, Pune
13 years Experience
Advocate Suksham Aggarwal
Punjab and Haryana High Court, Chandigarh
8 years Experience
Report abuse?

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the R.T.I Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles