University got recognition for coming batches. What should we do?

I am pursuing my post graduation from a university in the course of Msc. Education but the course was not recognized by NCTE (national council for teacher education). Last year we went for a hunger strike and got the recognition. But it only got recognition for upcoming batch. We don't have the recognition so what can we do legally to get retrospective recognition?

Your query is silent on the fact whether when you applied in the course did university claim that they  had  recognization  from NCTE (national council for teacher education). Please provide this fact.

We suggest you should file a writ petition thereby seeking recognition from the National council for teacher education . 

Popular R.T.I Lawyers

Advocate Vikash Shangari
City Civil Court, Jamshedpur