Uncle gave land to government for development. No work done.

Sir, My uncle has donated a small piece of land to the bihar government for drinking water project in rural area. Government has setup all the equipments and pipeline for drinking water purpose, but since 4-5 years over it is not operational. Government never started this project. Can my uncle take back this land,because it is not solving the purpose of donation.

Answers (1)

439 votes
No sir, property donated cannot be claimed back from government . You can move court by filing PUBLIC INTEREST LITIGATION and taking up cause of drinking water problem in rural area and delay in enforcement of project by government.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular R.T.I Lawyers

Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
26 years Experience
Advocate Ravi Jadhav
Koregaon Park, Pune
12 years Experience
Advocate Suksham Aggarwal
District and Sessions Court, Ambala
7 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the R.T.I Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles