Uncle gave land to government for development. No work done.

Sir, My uncle has donated a small piece of land to the bihar government for drinking water project in rural area. Government has setup all the equipments and pipeline for drinking water purpose, but since 4-5 years over it is not operational. Government never started this project. Can my uncle take back this land,because it is not solving the purpose of donation.

No sir, property donated cannot be claimed back from government . You can move court by filing PUBLIC INTEREST LITIGATION and taking up cause of drinking water problem in rural area and delay in enforcement of project by government.

Popular R.T.I Lawyers

Advocate Suksham Aggarwal
District and Sessions Court, Ambala