×

RTI filing For Defence /paramilitary Department

Sr, may i file RTI in bsf for asking details about LTC claim for last 6 month, With full details.

Dear Sir

The Section 24 of RTI Act provides exemption to Intelligence and Security agencies from sharing information barring two exceptions i.e. Corruption and Human Rights Violation.
If you intend to expose/unveil some corruption/irregularities in LTCs, you may go ahead and file the application.

If you need any assistance in drafting/filing the RTI Application on any matter with BSF or any other agency, kindly revert accordingly.

Thanks
Adv. Akash Kumar Upadhyay
Delhi

Popular R.T.I Lawyers

Advocate Shamsher Garud
Nariman Point, Mumbai
Advocate Saket Bisaani
Gavipuram Extension, Bangalore