Online Skill Games Website

We are planning to start an online poker (and other skill games) website. Need services by a lawyer with expertise in online gaming laws on how to go about the whole process and be associated with us long term for legal advice.

A District Court in New Delhi held that all online games, whether games of skill or chance involving cash are illegal as per the Gaming as well as Information Technology Act and allied Rules according to a news report in Card Player magazine.

Additional District Judge Ina Malhotra in her opinion stated that games of skill including games like chess, poker, bridge and rummy do not enjoy the Constitutional right to freedom of trade and commerce guaranteed under Article 19(1)(g) of the Constitution

Popular R.T.I Lawyers

Advocate Kanwarjit Singh Pruthi
District Court, Patiala