No Information Disclosed by MoD, DRDO, what to do

How can I frame my RTI application in order to get my personalized information I want to seek, since DRDO (Defense Research and Development Organization) doesn't provide information even on the ground of application based on allegations of corruption in their recruitment process, I want to get a copy of my skill test (practical paper) under the recruitment process by CEPTAM-8, DRDO, MoD. What is the best way to get a copy of my paper ?

Dear friend,

First of all it is to be understood that RTI is meant only to obtain information available in records of the Public Authority.
It is not a forum for any grievance resolution, for which other avenues in the Deptt. concerned should be in place.

So under RTI you can seek to know marks obtained by you in the tests. Marks of other candidates or copies of your answer sheets can not be sought under the RTI Act as per the current judicial view as also held by the Honable Supreme Court.

For any allegation of corruption or any malpractice you may take up the matter with the department concerned.

I trust this clarifies the position.
With best wishes,
Luv Kumar
Advocate.

DRDO is placed in Second Schedule of RTI Act, 2005 and is exempt from disclosure of information under Section 24(1) except information pertaining to the allegations of corruption and human rights violations.

Still if any of your enquiry falls under exception category to file RTI to Drdo, then kindly Approach as under:

RTI Officials at DRDO HQ
Transparency Officer
Dr. G Athithan
Distinguished Scientist &
Director General (MED, CoS & CS)
Room No. 144, DRDO Bhawan
Rajaji Marg, New Delhi-110011

First Appellate Authority
Dr. Chitra Rajagopal,
Outstanding Scientist and Director General (SAM),
Room No. 314 A, DRDO Bhawan
Rajaji Marg, New Delhi-110 011

Central Public Information Officer, DRDO HQ
Shri Deepak Mishra,Scientis 'F'
Room No. 314 A, DRDO Bhawan
Rajaji Marg, New Delhi-110011

Email: [email protected]( you can email and ask your respective question at this email id)

Popular R.T.I Lawyers

Advocate Anil Kumar Singh
Brahmaputra Enclave, Ranchi
Advocate Saket Bisaani
Gavipuram Extension, Bangalore