New state not providing my ST caste certificate. What to do?

what should i do know-I live in state 'X' and we have been migrated from other state'Y' since british rule.my actual cast is ST(schedule tribe) in state 'Y' but state 'X'(current state) is not giving me ST certificate.But in other states our cast is given ST category.I had filed a RTI.....in response Rti said seek this information from your migrated state'Y'.what to do?

The Public Information Officer is required to forward your application to the appropriate authority if they are not the concerned department that would have the information. It appears that they have not done so.

You should file an appeal with the officer senior to the one that you had first moved your application to. Also, move another application with the state that you have migrated from.

Popular R.T.I Lawyers

Advocate Suksham Aggarwal
District and Sessions Court, Ambala