Need clarification on the procedure to get info from magistrate

Dear sir/ madam, I want some information from district magistrate. Which department I chose in rtionline portal for information to District Magistrate please guide me step by step I am very thankful to you.

Dear Sir/Ma'am

Using the online portal at rtionline.gov.in, you can only access information from Central Govt. Departments and institutions.
The District Magistrate of every district serves under the state govt. So, RTIs to DM of a district cannot be filed online on the portal unless you are seeking information from any of the DMs serving under the Delhi Govt.
The Delhi Govt has launched a similar portal for online application which can be accessed here-https://rtionline.delhi.gov.in

Do let me know if you need any sort of help/assistance in drafting/filing your RTI Application.

-Adv. Akash Kumar Upadhyay
Delhi

A designated Information officer is attached to all district magistrate's offices and his name and address is also displayed in district magistrate's office and also on web site.
you can seek information either offline or online by depositing Rs.10/. while seeking information, please also mention that you are prepared to pay additional charges,if any, which may be payable extra to make extracts/copies of information required.

Popular R.T.I Lawyers

Advocate Anil Kumar Singh
Brahmaputra Enclave, Ranchi
Advocate Saket Bisaani
Gavipuram Extension, Bangalore