×

quesmobile tower on roof

We are the top floor tenant in an industrial building in Mumbai, the new landlord has initiated a process of installing a mobile tower on the terrace right above us. Having read various hazards of having a mobile tower in such close vicinity, we are skeptical about the same. We have heard that the NOC from top floor occupants is mandatory for installation of such towers, is it true? Is it also applicable incase of tenanted property in an industrial building. We are the sole occupiers of this floor, Kindly advice, Regards, Bhisham Lulla.

• ansYes, it is mandatory to take written NOC from the top floor occupants of a building while installing mobile tower on its roof top, Send a complaint to the BMC about the said illegal installation of mobile tower.