Legal remedies if a university checks exam papers incorrectly

I had done an RTI a few months back regarding my exam paper photocopy of two subjects, I got those photocopies and I found that my exam copy was checked by the professor very incorrectly and no marks were given even to correct answers. It was a deliberate attempt to fail me in these 2 subjects where I got just 6 & 9 marks respectively. After complaining to the authority their response is very negative. They said according to law i cant do anything now. There is no law which forces a university to recheck my paper and punish the culprit professor. I just want to know Is their is any provision in our law so that i get justice.. this is about my future and no one is helping.. No support from university yet.. Very much confused.

One more time you can write to the vice Chancellor of the University through Controller of Examinations annexing the photocopy of the answer sheet and demanding immediate revaluation of the answer sheets as the answers were left unchecked and unevaluated. Still, if you don't get any response from them within 7 days, file a writ petition under Art 226 in the High Court of your state. That will be the best remedy in your case

Popular R.T.I Lawyers

Advocate Suksham Aggarwal
District and Sessions Court, Ambala