Land and property details of father and grandfather through RTI

28-Mar-2023 (In R.T.I Law)
I am from Hindu family .I want to know that whole property and land details of my father and grandfather both lives in Bihar and I live in Delhi. Please help me if I can get the details by file RTI . Is RTI helpful for getting the whole details.

Answer #1
Dear Friend,
The Public Authorities are obligated to furnish any information available in their records, but the RTI is not an instrument to search information for a citizen.
You can file RTI applications with respective land revenue, property tax and other authorities by furnishing the identification details of the properties.
But I am doubtful that under RTI you can find the information you are looking for.
Best wishes.
Luv Kumar
Advocate