Land and property details of father and grandfather through RTI

I am from Hindu family .I want to know that whole property and land details of my father and grandfather both lives in Bihar and I live in Delhi. Please help me if I can get the details by file RTI . Is RTI helpful for getting the whole details.

Dear Friend,
The Public Authorities are obligated to furnish any information available in their records, but the RTI is not an instrument to search information for a citizen.
You can file RTI applications with respective land revenue, property tax and other authorities by furnishing the identification details of the properties.
But I am doubtful that under RTI you can find the information you are looking for.
Best wishes.
Luv Kumar
Advocate

Popular R.T.I Lawyers

Advocate Anil Kumar Singh
Brahmaputra Enclave, Ranchi
Advocate Saket Bisaani
Gavipuram Extension, Bangalore