Information about R.T.I. against my own Gram Panchayat

Sir, I have filed an R.T.I. against my own gram panchayat regarding sewage line construction. All the drainage lines were made to fall into clean water ponds in my village periphery thus threatning environment and health. Now I want to know that whether my Panchayat will come to know about my name that I had placed R.T.I. against them? It may be risky for me. So can you please tell me whether my secrecy will be unveiled to Panchayat or not?? Hoping for favourable response. Thanks

Seeking RTI not a complaint, so you do not need to worry its a simple application through we can seek information laying in any govt office, and you still thinking that someone attack on you, you can knock the door of police

Popular R.T.I Lawyers

Advocate Suksham Aggarwal
District and Sessions Court, Ambala