×

quesI want to know what is the responsibility of guard as per RWA

I want to know what is the responsibility of guard as per RWA and if any bye laws even exist for guards. Like if a person parks a car in a common area can guard be rude and to that owner n puncture or block that car with some other car

As per your query, all RWA's have different rules and regulations. So, liability of the guard would vary depending of the association rules and regulations.
    Bad or inappropriate behaviour or harming other person's property is not acceptable by law.