How to get information from RTI when rejected by the authority

I asked under rti about the information in respect of executives posted and drawing AMS HFRT (RDARA/MWARA) proficiency at Airports Authority of India CHQ New Delhi with there last date of performing duty in HFRT. but the PIO refused to give this information by coating rti rule 8 1 j. how i can prove that will not cover under rti rule 8 1 j?

If you feel that the exemption claimed by the Authhority is not valid, you may prefer appeal before the Appellate Authority.
The time limit and address of the the Appellate Authority is mentioned in the letter received by you.
Thanks.

Popular R.T.I Lawyers

Advocate Suksham Aggarwal
District and Sessions Court, Ambala