queshow to get illegal construction demolished if MCD is not taking action

My neighbors have built illegal extensions in front of their home. I filed a written complaint to the MCD but no action has been taken. How to get this illegal construction demolished?

  • ans

    You can file a writ in the High court for seeking direction for demolition of the illegal construction.

    You can also file RTI in the MCD for checking the status of the written complaint made by you.

  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the R.T.I Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best R.T.I lawyers in India

Similar questions

got admission in ba hons in the year 2015 in bss college supaul a constituent…
If the write Petition is filed after 8 years of laps time.
Is there…

My neighbour runs a garment factory which involves the use of industrial iron which is…

Can a minority educational institution enact laws against Fundamental Rights in the guise of exercising…

R.T.I Lawyers in India

Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)

 Experience: 17 years

Advocate Srishti Saxena

  Guru Apartments, Dwarka
 Experience: 6 years

Advocate Shamsher Garud

  Nariman Point
 Experience: 17 years

Advocate Dev Datt Palodkar

 Experience: 17 years

View all >>