×

quesFlat owner doing illegal construction. Putting our lives at risk.

I live in a double story DDA flat in west delhi. The 1st floor owner is doing construction. We know that the building is not capable to take on any more weight. The ceiling of our store room is already broken. Furthermore on asking the builder to not construct he is threatening me saying that "stop me if you can". I want to know where should i complain about such illegal construction?

We suggest  you to make a complaint to DDA and MCD and notify about the issue.

Incase they fail to respond then you file a writ petition alongwith it application for temporary injunction for the construction.