Flat owner doing illegal construction. Putting our lives at risk.

I live in a double story DDA flat in west delhi. The 1st floor owner is doing construction. We know that the building is not capable to take on any more weight. The ceiling of our store room is already broken. Furthermore on asking the builder to not construct he is threatening me saying that "stop me if you can". I want to know where should i complain about such illegal construction?

Answers (1)

326 votes

We suggest  you to make a complaint to DDA and MCD and notify about the issue.

Incase they fail to respond then you file a writ petition alongwith it application for temporary injunction for the construction.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular R.T.I Lawyers

Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
21 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
27 years Experience
Advocate Ravi Jadhav
Koregaon Park, Pune
13 years Experience
Advocate Suksham Aggarwal
District and Sessions Court, Ambala
8 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the R.T.I Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles