×

quesCan i use commercially the information received through RTI?

I basically have 3 queries:- 1. If we have collected any information or data through rti than are we free to share to share the same with anyone and everyone. Is there any legal conditions in terms of information or data arranged through rti. 2. Can we use data or information seemed through rti for commercial purpose. 3. Can we charge consultancy fee from an individual or company for providing them assistance in filling rti or helping them in obtaining the desired information they seek through rti.

You can share the RTI information to any one.

Further you can charge fees for providing services for filling RTI