Can I get payslip of husband's salary from RTI

Hi, sir i want to know how to approach RTI to know about my husband payslips and form16. i have been roaming around court since 2012 for maintenance but till now MC was not passed by the judge. How do i approach RTI, do they really help to get payslips and form16 of private company. Kindly help me.

Answers (1)

123 votes

Hello Mam, this is strange that you did not get maintenance since 2012.There is special provision for maintenance in Defence Forces. If you follow procedure you will be granted maintenance in time time period of six months if you satisfy certain parameters. You can contact us for further guidelines. However you can apply for Form-16 to CPIO of Headquarters Army, Navy or Air Force giving them the reasons/purposes for obtaining pay slip and you will not be denied.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular R.T.I Lawyers

Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
21 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
27 years Experience
Advocate Anup S Dhannawat
Borivali West, Mumbai
5 years Experience
Advocate Ravi Jadhav
Koregaon Park, Pune
13 years Experience
Report abuse?

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the R.T.I Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles