Can I get payslip of husband's salary from RTI

Hi, sir i want to know how to approach RTI to know about my husband payslips and form16. i have been roaming around court since 2012 for maintenance but till now MC was not passed by the judge. How do i approach RTI, do they really help to get payslips and form16 of private company. Kindly help me.

Hello Mam, this is strange that you did not get maintenance since 2012.There is special provision for maintenance in Defence Forces. If you follow procedure you will be granted maintenance in time time period of six months if you satisfy certain parameters. You can contact us for further guidelines. However you can apply for Form-16 to CPIO of Headquarters Army, Navy or Air Force giving them the reasons/purposes for obtaining pay slip and you will not be denied.
Regds

Popular R.T.I Lawyers

Advocate Suksham Aggarwal
District and Sessions Court, Ambala