Can I get information regarding hotel bookings through an R.T.I?

How to file rti in hotels in asansol. I want to know the process of filing tri in hotel as my wife married another man without obtaining divorce from me.Now she is living with that guy.They booked a room in a hotel as such I want to rti and get the records but how to rti in hotel idont know so me.

Answers (1)

342 votes

RTI cannot be filed before any private entity. Only govt authorities, or authorities which are funded by the govt comes under the ambit of the RTI Act. If it is a govt lodge, then you can file a RTI application to seek information.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular R.T.I Lawyers

Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
21 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
27 years Experience
Advocate Ravi Jadhav
Koregaon Park, Pune
13 years Experience
Advocate Suksham Aggarwal
Punjab and Haryana High Court, Chandigarh
8 years Experience
Report abuse?

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the R.T.I Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles