Can I get information regarding hotel bookings through an R.T.I?

How to file rti in hotels in asansol. I want to know the process of filing tri in hotel as my wife married another man without obtaining divorce from me.Now she is living with that guy.They booked a room in a hotel as such I want to rti and get the records but how to rti in hotel idont know so pls.help me.

RTI cannot be filed before any private entity. Only govt authorities, or authorities which are funded by the govt comes under the ambit of the RTI Act. If it is a govt lodge, then you can file a RTI application to seek information.

Popular R.T.I Lawyers

Advocate Shamsher Garud
Nariman Point, Mumbai
Advocate Saket Bisaani
Gavipuram Extension, Bangalore
Advocate Vijay Sahni
Pitam Pura, Delhi