Can I file RTI for information from private company

I used to work in Accenture for Google process. I want to file a sexual and mental harassment case on a particular person and want to find out about his transfer from Gurgaon to Hyderabad through RTI?

RTI Act is not applicable to private companies or organizations. You can obtain such information by writing directly to them or through the personal sources and links. To file case of sexual harassment you can Lodge FIR or make a compliant directly to MD or any other authority of company. They are bound by law to hold an enquiry as per direction of supreme Court.

Popular R.T.I Lawyers

Advocate Suksham Aggarwal
District and Sessions Court, Ambala