Absent marked in a competitive exam.

I appeared for sub-inspector examination in Jammu and Kashmir Police in the year 2010. When the result was declared, I was marked absent which is not true as i appeared for written test, attempt my questionnaire, signed on attendance sheet. Now, after three years, department is claiming that after signing on my attendance list, I left examination due to the nature call along with my answer sheet. what shall i do?

Who conducted the examination? Whether it is State Public Service Commission or the Department itself. Then approach the concerned officials and try to find out the reason for marking you as absent, in-spite of your signing attendance sheet and written test paper. If it does not work then file an RTI application.

Popular R.T.I Lawyers

Advocate Kanwarjit Singh Pruthi
District Court, Patiala