Working as freelancer with a friend not paying the due amount

In Recovery Law
During the year 2013-14 i had worked with my friend on professional relationship for purchasing Online Ads on Facebook and Youtube. I have everything on record on phone call and email that we shall work on 15% commission on Total job and that guy will deposit amount in my credit card on my behalf for buying online ads. Till July 2014 he paid all the amount on Credit card, before he stopped working with me, he didn't pay for August-September 2014 and is still pending till date. Now Credit card company has charged me huge bill. What is the possibility of filing recovery suit ? is FIR needed?

please send legal demand notice for the recovery of the long-pending dues and arrears to your friend.

this is civil dispute - money recovery suit will have to be filed against your friend for recovery of the dues and interests on the pending dues as well as the losses suffered by you due to his non-payment.