Working as freelancer with a friend not paying the due amount

In Recovery Law
During the year 2013-14 i had worked with my friend on professional relationship for purchasing Online Ads on Facebook and Youtube. I have everything on record on phone call and email that we shall work on 15% commission on Total job and that guy will deposit amount in my credit card on my behalf for buying online ads. Till July 2014 he paid all the amount on Credit card, before he stopped working with me, he didn't pay for August-September 2014 and is still pending till date. Now Credit card company has charged me huge bill. What is the possibility of filing recovery suit ? is FIR needed?

Answers (1)

274 votes

please send legal demand notice for the recovery of the long-pending dues and arrears to your friend.

this is civil dispute - money recovery suit will have to be filed against your friend for recovery of the dues and interests on the pending dues as well as the losses suffered by you due to his non-payment.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Recovery Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
35 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
21 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
28 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
22 years Experience

Report abuse?

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Recovery Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles