What to do if bf is not returning the money I gave him

My self i was in relationship from past 3years my boyfriend promised me that he will marry me trusting him I took loan of 1.5 lack in private bank & gave to him now he is not ready to marry & not returning money every day I'm getting threatening call from bank I'm cornerd pls help me out of this

Answers (2)

295 votes

I think u brought a personal loan, in favour of ur name, and ur the responsible for that, and u should be returns that otherwise bank Wil lb takes a necessary civil r criminal action against u. I give u best advoise to u if u have any phone call r any papers get anything from ur boyfriend regarding this issue u may go to police station and lodge a cheating complaint against ur boyfriend.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

149 votes

Dear Madam,
You only stated that you had relationship with your boyfriend fron past 3 years and you have taken loan from bank and given to your friend as loan, you can file cheating case on your boyfriend for thay you have to sufficient evidence to show he has cheated you.

Popular Recovery Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
20 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
27 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
21 years Experience
Report abuse?

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Recovery Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles