What to do if bf is not returning the money I gave him

My self i was in relationship from past 3years my boyfriend promised me that he will marry me trusting him I took loan of 1.5 lack in private bank & gave to him now he is not ready to marry & not returning money every day I'm getting threatening call from bank I'm cornerd pls help me out of this

Dear Madam,
You only stated that you had relationship with your boyfriend fron past 3 years and you have taken loan from bank and given to your friend as loan, you can file cheating case on your boyfriend for thay you have to sufficient evidence to show he has cheated you.

I think u brought a personal loan, in favour of ur name, and ur the responsible for that, and u should be returns that otherwise bank Wil lb takes a necessary civil r criminal action against u. I give u best advoise to u if u have any phone call r any papers get anything from ur boyfriend regarding this issue u may go to police station and lodge a cheating complaint against ur boyfriend.