One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Davanagere - Advocate Siddesh N.

Advocate Siddesh N.

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoBT Layout, Davanagere
LawRato13 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Cheque Bounce, Civil, Criminal, High Court, Motor Accident, Recovery
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Siddesh N. has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired excellent professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Siddesh provides services in various fields of Cheque Bounce Matters, Criminal Matters, Motor Accident Matters, Recovery Matters, Civil Matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Siddesh enrolled with the Bar Council of Karnataka in 2011. He is a member of Davanagere Advocate Association.

Enrollment Number : KAR/1924/2011
  • City Civil Court, Bangalore
  • District Court, Davanagere
  • Family Court, Bangalore
  • Karnataka High Court
  • Trial Courts, Bangalore

Popular Reviews

Muhammed Saleem - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
My issue was well understood by Adv. Siddesh N.. I was offered the right advice which helped me in my legal issue. Adv.Siddesh N.'s assistance led me to make the right decision in my legal matter.
Over 3 months ago

Questions Answered by Advocate Siddesh N.

Q: What to do if bf is not returning the money I gave him

My self i was in relationship from past 3years my boyfriend promised me that he will marry me trusting him I took loan of 1.5 lack in private bank & gave to him now he is not ready to marry & not returning money every day I'm getting threatening call from bank I'm cornerd pls help me out of this

Advocate Siddesh N. answered
I think u brought a personal loan, in favour of ur name, and ur the responsible for that, and u should be returns that otherwise bank Wil lb takes a necessary civil r criminal action against u. I give u best advoise to u if u have any phone call r any papers get anything from ur boyfriend regarding this issue u may go to police station and lodge a cheating complaint against ur boyfriend.

Q: Summon received under IPC 279, 337 & 338 how to proceed now

I am a resident of Delhi and was traveling to Tumkur from Bangalore in a hired self drive taxi. On the highway I was driving and accidentally slammed into another car that was standing stationary on the highway. That car had had met an accident earlier just before this happened, being the reason it was stationary on the highway. The car driver had 3-4 stiches due to the accident as well. The other car guy had filed an fir against me and I have received a summon to appear before court this week.

Advocate Siddesh N. answered
If u have intend to plead guilty u go n appear before the court with a lawyer he file the vakalath n application on behalf of u n court will inserts the fine of these offences u should pay that there after case will be closed.Otherwise U have not ready to plead guilty u appoint lawyer n tell him to contest the case he will contest it

Q: How to get certified copies of documents of other party from court?

we sold a property with the Sale agreement, Purchaser had filed a PCR with section 420 with the Photo copy of the documents what we signed he did'nt submitted the original. can we get the certified copies of the documents what he submitted to the court?

Advocate Siddesh N. answered
U told Now the case stage is PCR, at the stage of pcr documents couldnot be marked hence u will apply for the certified copy application along with affidavit at the stage of c.c then will be u can obtain it

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Siddesh N.

Can Advocate Siddesh N. represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Siddesh N. can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Siddesh N.?

When you meet with Advocate Siddesh N. for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Siddesh N.?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Siddesh N., it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Siddesh N.?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Siddesh N., you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Siddesh N.?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Siddesh N. regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Siddesh N.?

The cost of hiring Advocate Siddesh N. can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.