Wallet Scam for Rs 22071, case of fraud and harassment

15-May-2024 (In Recovery Law)
Talkcharge pvt ltd is a wallet based entity running business since 2016 without approval from RBI. We used to top up wallet and they used to provide cashback on that which we used for recharge and bill payment. Now RBI asked them to cease operations and they are now refusing to pay the wallet money, on top of that asking for the refund of cash back based on all fake reasons like wallet used for commercial purpose, it has been asked by RBI etc. Can a legal notice be sent to them ?
Answers (1)

Answer #1
659 votes
Yes, you can send them a legal notice demanding your sum of money, held up and telling them to show cause as to under what authority have they blocked your money.

Feel free to connect with me to issue them a legal notice immediately.


Helpful? LawRato LawRato

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details.

Report abuse?

Comments by Users

No Comments! Be the first one to comment.

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."