×

quesunpaid EMI can bank issue legal notice

Dear sir, I have taken a loan from someone and he has already issued a notice to me under 138 NIA . I have partly paid my due amount (out of 10,000 i had paid 5000) . Can my lender issue another notice to me for the remaning amount (5000 rs) ? please help it is urgent

Yes a recovery notice can be issued. Moreover a civil suit for recovery of money can be filed on the basis of cheque. Cheque being a negotiable instrument. Moreover you have acknowledged the debt by making part payment.

• ansYes a recovery notice can be issued. Moreover a civil suit for recovery of money can be filed on the basis of cheque. Cheque being a negotiable instrument. Moreover you have acknowledged the debt by making part payment.

Advocate Ashima Puri

Saket District Court, Delhi

• Send Legal Notice For Recovery Of Dues with Expert Lawyers

Click here to see all Recovery Legal Services