Sir regarding claiming damage loss amount from ancestral property

Sir can I claim amount with interest for loss incurred by my father & sisters adamently refusing to give my ancestral property share for past 20 years? I can produce 10 witness in court . If they would have paid 20 year s back I would not have to sell my plot very cheaply on which I had loan. Please advice is there any law is there? Thanks.

It can not be proved only by witnesses but all the documents and circumstances and related evidence will be taken into consideration. However, if you are going to file a petition for partition then, you can add a clause in your prayer regarding the payment of arrears by your family.